Inspire a diverse and talented student community to positively impact the world through innovative research and rigorous curricula.
Our students are prepared for a complex, interconnected world
- The College of Engineering provides an exceptional student experience by combining theory with practice.
- Our college’s diversity benefits our students’ self-driven learning approaches as they engage in client-focused, team-based projects.
- The college produces well-rounded engineering graduates, who value its interdisciplinary and comprehensive approach to teaching and learning.
- Our students are challenged with rigorous curricula, and thus graduate with the skills necessary to contribute to society.
- Our students highly sought after by the very best employers in the world.
Our faculty solve the world’s most pressing problems
- The College of Engineering produces innovative, research-based solutions to complex problems and challenges.
- We are known for both the high quality and diversity of our faculty, staff and students, who are proud of the college and its many contributions.
- We incentivize and support outstanding research and teaching that allows an exciting and innovative exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Our facilities are excellent, and our spaces are modern, shared and reconfigurable.
Our alumni and donors help shape our future
- The College of Engineering is known as a trusted, collaborative partner that delivers on its commitments and serves as a “go to” resource for government, industry and alumni.
- Our alumni are engaged with the college in a variety of ways that connect them to our mission.
- We value our alumni contributions to our students and the college, and they are critical to everything we do.
- Our donors and supporters invest in our college because they can see that their support is promoting the creation of word-class research facilities and learning outcomes that benefit society.