Support for Graduate Students
Advising and coaching assistance is available to current COE graduate students.
- Want to discuss and get feedback on time management?
- Curious about changing your degree objective?
- Struggling to connect with other students? Your faculty advisor?
- Looking for help navigating Graduate Research Fellowship Program or other fellowship opportunities?
- Just need some advice or perspective?
Support for Prospective Students
Those looking for guidance about graduate study in engineering at UC Davis are encouraged to reach out!
- Interested in learning more about graduate study?
- Want to know more about the differences between a Master’s and PhD?
- Do you have general questions about graduate school funding?
- Could you use feedback on a written statement for admission or a competitive fellowship?
- Do wish there was just one person you could talk to?
You can discuss all this and more! Advising and coaching assistance is available, and is confidential.
Contact Alin Wakefield to schedule an individual meeting.
Research & Graduate Studies Development Coordinator