What is a University Sponsored Registered Student Organization (USRSO)?
A USRSO is an organization that has registered with the UC Davis Center for Student Involvement and the College of Engineering.
Which organizations should register to become a USRSO?
Any College of Engineering student club, design team or other organization that may be doing potentially hazardous work or working with hazardous materials.
What are the benefits of registering your organization with the College of Engineering to become a USRSO?
- Recognition as a university-sponsored competition team on the college website
- Custom training and consultation through unique partnership with the college’s Director of Safety
- Priority requests to reserve and utilize engineering fabrication spaces, such as the ESDC and others
- Use of UC Davis name and branding, following required review and approval process
- Elevated support from and access to college partners through participation in exclusive monthly Teams Meeting
- Priority consideration for funding requests
- Support for soliciting industry partners in coordination with the college’s Development and External Relations team
Email Jackie McPhillips Balcerak, Assistant Director of Advising & Policy.