At the UC Davis College of Engineering, we are passionate about building and fostering relationships with alumni, industry, donors and friends to build a strong community of support. We do this by:
- Connecting alumni with each other, faculty, industry partners and current students.
- Hosting exciting and relevant events that appeal to a broad range of our constituents such as networking events, speaker panels, lectures, continuing education workshops and student-organized initiatives.
- Curating and writing interesting stories about our alumni, faculty, staff and students and communicating it out through e-newsletters, social media and the Engineering Progress magazine.
- Nurturing personal relationships with individuals, corporations, national labs, government agencies and foundations to unite our programs and people.
- Partnering across campus to leverage the strength of UC Davis and create a better University for future generations.