Schedule Your Appointment
Login to the Online Advising Appointment System
You will need your UC Davis Login ID and Kerberos Passphrase to access the system. Once you have logged into the appointment system, select your major department and enter your information.
Check Your UC Davis Email and Set a Reminder
A confirmation email will be sent to your UC Davis email account. It will have instructions and a Zoom link to log in for your appointment. If you are using a computer, you will be prompted to download the Zoom app when you click the link. If you are using a mobile device, please download the Zoom app prior to your appointment. You will also have an option to call in if you are unable to connect via another device. We suggest you check your internet or data connection so your appointment runs smoothly.
Lastly, please be sure to set a reminder for yourself. We don't want you to miss this important opportunity to ask questions and connect with your advisor.
Prepare for Your Appointment
We want to make sure you get all the information you need to register for fall classes with confidence. To do that, your advisor will need you to come prepared with specific information and questions. The following tips will help you get ready.
- Fill out the Pre-Advising Questionnaire
- This questionnaire is your first opportunity to communicate with your advisor. It will help them learn a bit about you and the topics you're most interested in discussing during your appointment.
You can find the questionnaire in the OASIS student portal and it should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Get to Know Your Major
- Curious to know more about your major program and the unique opportunities that are available? Visit your major's website to learn more.
After your appointment you'll want to begin preparing for registration and beyond.
- Login to Schedule Builder to check your Pass time and search for the courses your advisor has recommended.
- Check your UC Davis email for important announcements and reminders.
- Register for Aggie Orientation.
- Complete the "Life as an Aggie" activity. See how current and former students describe their experiences of coming to college. Then, reflect on your own thoughts and feelings about coming to UC Davis.