Since our founding in 1962, the UC Davis College of Engineering has produced more than 28,000 graduates with engineering degrees. Our alumni have pursued careers in a wide variety of technical fields in industry, public service and academe, occupying positions of leadership and making a difference in the quality of life for people all over the world.
Launched in winter 2019, our new alumni e-newsletter highlights College news, introduces you to fellow alumni, and promotes events and activities to enhance the alumni experience.
- Current edition: Winter 2020 | In This Issue
- Featured Event: Engineering On Tap at Almanac Beer Co. in Alameda
- This quarter’s alumna spotlight: Meet Hope Bovenzi ’12, Cal Aggie Alumni Association’s Young Alumna of the Year
- Check out the latest news from the College of Engineering
- Share your engineering expertise and mentor students
- Past issues
We want to hear from you! Help drive our alumni engagement strategy by completing a short survey. The survey only takes 5-10 minutes, and all responses are confidential.
Stay connected and engaged as an alumni through volunteer opportunities and regionally-based events. Check out the current involvement opportunities.
Many of our alumni have gone on to make significant contributions to our economy, health, and environment. Learn more about these Aggie Engineers.
Have news to share about yourself, your job, or your family? Maybe a new address where we can reach you? Fill out our online form to stay in the loop.