UC Davis College of Engineering 2022 Undergraduate Rankings
The 2022 U.S. News and World Report rankings of America’s Best Colleges show that UC Davis’ College of Engineering is moving up the list. The College of Engineering was ranked 27 out of 206 universities that offer doctoral programs, which is up one place from last year.
Highlights from the report:
- The overall campus ranking for UC Davis was 10 among public institutions and 38 among both public and private universities.
- We were ranked 16 (tie) among public undergraduate engineering programs whose highest degree is a doctorate.
- We were ranked 27 overall among both private and public undergraduate engineering programs whose highest degree is a doctorate compared to 28 in 2021.
Overview of each College of Engineering department that was listed:
- Biological and agricultural engineering: ranked 2 (tie) – up 5 places from last year
- Computer science: ranked 31 (tie) – up 5 places from last year
- Civil engineering: ranked 14 (tie)
- Environmental engineering: ranked 13 (tie)
Methodology for U.S. News and World Report rankings:
The U.S. News and World Report undergraduate engineering ranking is solely based on the peer judgments of deans and senior faculty who rate each ABET-accredited program they are familiar with on a scale from 1 (marginal) to 5 (distinguished). The complete list of rankings and additional information on methodology is available online.
Read the UC Davis news release here.