College of Engineering Student Organizations
We have a plethora of student organizations at UC Davis and many of our engineering related organizations can be found below. All registered student organizations can be searched through the Center for Student Involvement.
Academic & Professional
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
- Construction Management
- Davis Computer Science Club (DCSC)
- Google Developer Student Club (GDSC)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Material Advantage Student Chapter (MASC)
- Quantum Computing at Davis (QCaD)
- Society of Biological Engineers (SOBE)
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
Culture & Identity
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)
- Black Engineers Association (BEA)
- Chicanx and Latinx Engineers and Scientists Society (CALESS)
- Club of Future Female Electrical Engineers (COFFEE)
- Female Association of Civil Engineers (FACE)
- Out in STEM (oSTEM)
- Pilipinx Americans in Science and Engineering (PASE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Women in Computer Science (WiCS)
- Women Machinists' Club (WMC)
Raising Money with External Partners
The College of Engineering’s Development and External Relations team wants our teams and clubs to be successful!
We can help you...
- Connect with hundreds of alumni and corporate partners.
- Accept gifts through your own give.ucdavis.edu webpage.
- Apply for Crowdfunding opportunities on campus.
- Produce professional solicitations that get a response.
- Track your gift funding.
- Steward your donors by providing tax deductible receipts.
- Ensure compliance with campus and IRS regulations.
Ready to start raising money?
Contact: email@example.com or (530) 752-3849