College of Engineering Student Organizations
We have a plethora of student organizations at UC Davis and many of our engineering related organizations can be found below. All registered student organizations can be searched through the Center for Student Involvement.
- Aerobrick and Advanced Modeling Aeronautics Team (AMAT)
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Baja SAE
- BioInnovation Group
- Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
- Chemical (Chem-E) Car
- Chi Epsilon
- Club of Future Female Electrical Engineers (COFFEE)
- Computer Science Club
- Concrete Canoe
- Eclipse Rocketry
- Engineers Without Borders
- Environmental Project
- Formula SAE Electric Vehicle
- Human Powered Vehicle
- Hyerloop Pod Team (One Loop)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Material Advantage Student Chapter (MASC)
- Quantum Computing Club at UC Davis (QCUCD)
- Robotics Club
- Rocket Club
- Society of Biological Engineers (SOBE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Solar Boat Team
- Solar Car at UC Davis (Solarri)
- Space and Satellite Systems Club (SSS)
- Steel Bridge
- Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC)
- Women in Computer Science (WiCS)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE)
Raising Money with External Partners
The College of Engineering’s Development and External Relations team wants our teams and clubs to be successful!
We can help you...
- Connect with hundreds of alumni and corporate partners.
- Accept gifts through your own give.ucdavis.edu webpage.
- Apply for Crowdfunding opportunities on campus.
- Produce professional solicitations that get a response.
- Track your gift funding.
- Steward your donors by providing tax deductible receipts.
- Ensure compliance with campus and IRS regulations.
Ready to start raising money?
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 752-3849