The UC Davis College of Engineering consistently ranks among the top engineering schools in the nation.
We integrate teaching, research and service to society to offer highly qualified students the opportunity to advance the leading edge of engineering knowledge and find answers to society’s most challenging problems. At UC Davis, engineering serves as a vital bridge that connects areas of study to solve complex problems. Faculty and graduate students make important contributions to research understanding and societal well-being to serve California, the nation and the world.
- One of the largest engineering schools in California
- Award-winning, highly productive faculty researchers
- A uniquely friendly, open society of rigorous scholarship
- An exceptionally collaborative, cross-disciplinary culture
- State-of-the-art research facilities
- Record levels of research funding
- Robust partnerships with industry and national laboratories
- Ranked 1st in the nation among top 50 engineering programs for percentage of female faculty
- Ranked 6th among U.S. universities based on their contributions to society (Washington Monthly 2010)
The COE Equity program is designed to improve the diversity of the application pool in engineering graduate programs.
Contact the department you are interested in for more information about financial support and refer to UC Davis Office of Graduate Studies Student Financial Support.