Join us in making an impact.
The easiest and most direct way to make a gift to the College of Engineering is through our secure UC Davis web site. Fill out a short online gift form to make an impact at the College of Engineering in practically no time. It’s really that simple. Participate today!
If you prefer to send your gift via regular mail, please make your check or money order payable to UC Davis Foundation to:
- UC Davis College of Engineering
- Office of Development and External Relations
- One Shields Avenue
- Davis, CA 95616
You have a choice in how you make a gift. From securities to gifts in kind, we offer a full array of opportunities for you to participate in creating a superior educational environment for the students we serve. We are available to assist you in navigating the many giving options and structuring a gift that is right for you. Learn more »
The Choice is Yours
There are many ways to participate and show your support of the College of Engineering. You can select to advance the College’s excellence by giving to College-wide initiatives, to a specific department or program, to scholarships, to faculty initiatives or in support of College facilities.
Investments like yours are meaningful to the College, as they continually impact today’s students and tomorrow’s graduates. With your support strengthening our educational environment, Engineering students and faculty can reach higher and go farther than they had ever imagined.
People give to the College of Engineering for different reasons. Some give out of fondness for the College or their department. Others wish to recognize particularly the value of an engineering degree and wish to assist in fulfilling the College’s mission, now and in the future. Whatever your reason, it is rewarding to know that your investment will directly support the students and faculty that make the College of Engineering so exceptional.
To increase the significance of your investment, choose the area of the College that interests you most.
An endowment gift is invested in perpetuity. Income is expended to support the endowment fund’s purpose. The fund may bear the donor or honoree’s name.
- Chairs: Minimum gift: $2,000,000
- Professorships: Minimum gift: $1,500,000
- Graduate Fellowships: Minimum gift: $100,000
- Undergraduate Awards and Scholarships: Minimum gift: $50,000
Current Use Funds
These gifts have more immediate impact and are expected to be used within a year‘s time.
- Student Life Fund, A newly-created fund that supports a broad range of activities
- Annual Fund, Provides the Dean with a source of flexible funds to respond to opportunities and initiatives that enrich student life and advance faculty achievement.
- Lab and Classroom Upgrades
- Equipment for Teaching and Research
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
For more information on how your gifts facilitate the work of the College of Engineering at UC Davis, read our 2012-13 Annual Report.